Presented by APEX Warrior - Supported by Adventure 365
Following proper social distancing measures is mandatory for all runners.Run or Hike our marked trails at Laurentian Conservation Area, all fitness levels are encouraged to come out!
May 22-23, 2021
The course starts by the BioSki Cross-Country Ski & Snowshoe Club, at the Laurentian Conservation Area, Sudbury, Ontario
Click here to see the course on Garmin (use this link to sync to your watch)
This is a self-sustained event. There will be no aid stations or assistance. Please keep our trails clean.
Complete your chosen distance at any time during race weekend.
Track your distance with the app of your choice and send your results by photo or video to email@example.com or by direct message on Facebook or Instagram.
Participants will receive swag for finishing.
And of course, we want to see your posts!! Upload a photo/video of your race experience to your social media with the hashtag #runwithapex and tag us so that we can share it and celebrate together!
1. If you do not see the flagging tape you are going the wrong way, turn around until you find the marking tape for the race, then continue on the race route. The tape will be set out so that it will always be in sight.
2. Your run tracker must not be paused at any time. Even for a bathroom break.
3. Stay on course with the markers at all times.
4. There are bears in that area, so please be cautious when running, we recommend not wearing headphones during the run so you can be present. It's a trail run, we want you to enjoy your run in nature not the beats in your head. You are also navigating so having a clear mind will help you to stay on course.
5. DO NOT REMOVE OR ALTER ANY OF THE MARKINGS OR SIGNS.
The course is going to be marked and available for 2 days. Please help us in keeping this a fun and safe experience for everyone that runs. If anyone is found messing with the course they will be disqualified and restricted to enter any of the following Apex Trail Races.
6. Absolutely no littering, what you bring in you bring out. Let's work together to keep the trails as clean as possible. If something happens to drop by mistake by someone else and you see it, please take that second to pick it up. It feels much better to pick it up, instead of leaving it behind thinking about the person that dropped it.
7. Have fun! Last year was a blast, let's do it again, next year we all race together!
Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your results!